We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time and I suggest that you regularly check this page to ensure that you continue to be comfortable with the measures that we take to protect your privacy.
By visiting www.alexpearson.net you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
What information do we collect?
You may provide information about you (name,address/email and phone number) by filling in forms on my site or by using our contact details.
If you use our services we collect and process additional data (such as, but not limited to medical details) in order to fulfil the contract for the provision of the service you have purchased.
Your data may be shared externally only for the purposes of provision of the service or to provide specific service benefits, such as delivery of gifts or companion materials.
Should this happen, we will ensure that your data is securely protected by the service provider.
When you use this website we may receive information about you from other sources, such as Google Analytics, or if you use any of the other services we provide, for example commenting on a social media or blog post.
With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from my site(includingdate and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (suchas scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are required for the operation of the site.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the site functions.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognise you when you return to my site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
Google Analytics Cookies
You can find out more about Google Analytics here developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The internet industry body, the Internet Advertising Bureau, has set up a website to provide information and advice on cookies: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
Another source which gives information about how to delete and control cookies is www.aboutcookies.org/.
Uses made of the information
We will use your information:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- We will only contact you to make you aware of products and services that may be of interest to you with your explicit consent.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of my efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
All information that we have about you is confidential except when we may have a legal obligation to share or feel that you or others are in danger.
The security of your information is of paramount importance to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place a number of electronic and internal processes to protect the information we gather and store.
Your data will be held on file for 7 years after your departure from the service in accordance with legal requirements.
You have the right to object to this processing. please be aware that this may affect our abilities to provide you with some service benefits.
You may request to see the information that we hold, have it corrected or deleted at any time.
If you wish to do this or have any further questions please contact Charlotte Doughton at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioners office (ICO) should you believe that we are not processing your information in accordance with the law or your request has not been dealt with appropriately.